Saturday, August 28, 2010

Iftar Party

Aslmalkm,
Hope you reading this in gud spirits and reaping the benefits of Ramadan.

Last sunday I had a great time with my friends here over Iftar party called by me at my house.
Even though I's the only one having fast but rest of all were so nice to keep the essence of Iftar.
They held their nerves till sunset :). Even the smell of mutton biryani and shami kebab could not break them.
We made mouth watering fruit cream and fried chana dal as well.


It was wonderful evening with laughs and talks around. Few of friends of friend's also came in. Though it was our first meeting but all left with new bonds of friendship. Few of my friends did not attend Iftar before, so it was new thing for them and they're a bit curious about the things I do during Ramadan. This encourage me to write a brief intro about Ramadan which gives its main perspective than just 'not eating from dawn to dusk'.

I'll try and post it soon inshaAllah.... keep in touch.

Have a gud time,
Riyaz

1 comment: